What's the name of this font? How to make this kinda font effects in photoshop? Thanks.


  • 3
    \$\begingroup\$ Actually this probably was a question for the Meta section: meta.photo.stackexchange.com \$\endgroup\$ Commented Sep 12, 2010 at 1:49
  • \$\begingroup\$ so could someone please move it there... \$\endgroup\$
    – Jason S
    Commented Sep 12, 2010 at 17:16

2 Answers 2


It's this font:


No additional photoshop effect applied(besides color).

  • 2
    \$\begingroup\$ Well, that's an answer from someone who knows! \$\endgroup\$
    – Roddy
    Commented Sep 22, 2010 at 22:13

I'm pretty confident the font is Kulturista Bold. The effect in Photoshop could be a mix Chalk & Charcoal, Colored Pencil, Angled Stroke, or just Texturizer with a specific pencil texture. Not easy to tell.

  • \$\begingroup\$ I agree that it looks very much like Kulturista Bold, but I don't think it's this typeface: the "o" is rounder than KB's, and the descender of the "g" is curlier on KB. Also the top of the "t" looks different. \$\endgroup\$
    – stevenvh
    Commented Sep 12, 2010 at 12:00
  • \$\begingroup\$ You are right about the 'o', but if you type 'Photography' in the sample box following the font link, I think the 'g' and 't' are the same. The 'o' could have been compressed manually? \$\endgroup\$ Commented Sep 12, 2010 at 16:03

You must log in to answer this question.