- There is currently 40 tags with word Canon in it.
- And 19 tags with word Nikon in it.
- Panasonic is mentioned in two tags.
- Olympus is mentioned also in two tags.
- Pentax has only one tag.
- Sony has only one tag.
- Leica has one.
- Sigma has one.
- Fuji is mentioned in three tags.
Is this the true level of interest divided between camera brands, or how should one think about these numbers? Of course Canon and Nikon rule, but i'm still wondering if those two camera makers are really that overpowering. I've been lost in the land of point-and-shooters for so many years, and now when trying to update my brains i find old quality brands sunk into having two or one tag only.
Are the owners of those lesser brands talking among themselves on another forums? And leaving this site for Canon-Nikon enthusiasts? The width of tag selections can be the result or reason for this happening.