If you need an SHA-3 and/or Keccak implementation in Java then take a look at my Cryptography repo on GitLab.
If you want to use an XML catalogue to create multiple output documents in one go, take a look at Paging in XSLT 2.0.
If your task involves using PHP to read data from an XML feed, maybe the page about PHP5 and SimpleXML will be of some interest.
And if you've finished a bunch of project work this week and now it's time to make a copy for safekeeping, perhaps Creating an rsync backup is what you need. (Also see the File backup checklist to avoid leaving anything behind.)
London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 28 '18 at 11:34
- Stack Overflow 10.5k 10.5k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Photography 506 506 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 305 305 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 249 249 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 243 243 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 543 Regular expression search replace in Sublime Text 2
- 60 Is Objects.requireNonNull less efficient than the old way?
- 18 Is there any point in using automatic sensor cleaning on my DSLR even if I never remove the lens?
- 17 How to get 2D array possible combinations
- 14 Why doesn't Java 8 include immutable collections?
- 9 Programmatically change keyboard to Dvorak
- 8 Fully REMOVE JLabel from JPanel...not setVisible(False)
- View more network posts →