I consider myself a hobbyist.
Started flirting with photography when I was a kid; I loved the darkroom and devlopment process. I took my first photography course back in 1992; but it took me until 2010 to make up my mind and buy a DSLR.
Still in love with B&W and film... but exploring a new digital world.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 23 '18 at 3:44
- Role-playing Games 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Photography 844 844 88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 607 607 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Arqade 391 391 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 39 How can I tell if my Wii Remote is counterfeit? (with pics)
- 24 Protection from rain - running vs. walking
- 24 Are D&D PDFs sold in multiple versions of different quality?
- 23 What can I do with a retired rope and harness?
- 22 How to safely mark a rope
- 18 How to show search results for all open buffers
- 17 How to let players feel the "power of belief"?
- View more network posts →