I graduated from Electrical & Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. After that I alternated between working for other people and starting my own businesses (Data Central, Verisim, and Precidia) to varying degrees of success. I spent 5 years in Zurich, Switzerland helping run some of Google more prestigious services (including News and Websearch proper) before moving to Google/Montreal in mid-2012 to become a software developer on Chrome.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 10 '12 at 20:43
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Web Applications 410 410 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 168 168 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 TCP Socket no connection timeout
- 31 Why does Google not consider dot in usernames of Gmail addresses?
- 30 what happens when I write data to a blocking socket, faster than the other side reads?
- 21 How does telnet differ from a raw tcp connection
- 20 Why does Android Studio say "Test events were not received"?
- 19 How to handle the situation with a 1-year-old preferring dad over mom with her suffering emotionally?
- 19 Forward HttpServletRequest to a different server
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 16 '12