I am currently a second year MSc student in cognitive psychology at Western University. My research focuses on orthography and phonology, as well as the interaction between those aspects of language.
London, ON / Pittsburgh, PA
Member for 7 years
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 28 '12 at 1:01
- Linguistics 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 876 876 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 828 828 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 453 453 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 411 411 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 How does one go about doing a Ph.D. in Europe as an American?
- 16 What language came before Proto-Indo-European?
- 15 Why did England not maintain French as a spoken language?
- 12 How do I know which method of revolution to use for finding volume in Calculus?
- 12 A word with a wide range of meanings
- 11 What does a computational linguist actually do?
- 11 When you think one word, but write another, similar sounding word?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 14 '16