Photography has always been an interest of mine. In college, while taking an intro Photography course I realized that I was seeing the world around me through a rectangle, even without my camera. The bug had bitten and bitten hard.
I later enrolled in Brooks Institute of Photography where I graduated with honors. Then I took over the photo and art dept of the Ojai Valley News where I won several State and one National Award for the paper.
I currently run my freelance business, RCVisual, from Denver with my wife Stephanie, daughter Kiya and son Keenan.
Nikon D700 24-70mm Nikkor f/1.4 50mm Prime Nikkor SB-800 and SB-600 (and a bunch of other toys, too!)
Member for 10 years, 9 months
5 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 '14 at 21:06
Top network posts
- 24 How can I prevent my lens hood from causing dark corners?
- 18 Do Lightroom and Aperture force you into using a specific folder structure?
- 17 What is the best techinque to smooth skin?
- 17 What are the pros and cons of using a watermark?
- 16 Reasons to use in camera special effects?
- 14 How can I improve stitching of nadir and zenith shots in 360º hemispheric panos?
- 11 Shooting Corporate Brass, am I forgetting anything
- View more network posts →