The name is Göran Andersson. I work as a programmer and have photography as a hobby.
I started with a fix-focus point-and-pray camera in the late eighties, and have worked my way through film SLRs and darkrooms to the DSLR that I use now.
- Canon EOS 5D mark II
- Canon EF 24-70 mm, f 2.8 L USM
- Canon EF 28-135 mm, f 3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Canon EF 70-300 mm, f 4.5-5.6 DO IS USM
- Canon EF 50mm, f 1.4
- Sigma EX 12-24 mm, f 4.5-5.6 DG HSM
- Sigma EX 50-500 mm, f 4-6,3 APO DG HSM
- Lensbaby 2.0 + Edge 80
- Canon Speedlite 550EX
- Manfrotto 728B tripod
- Manfrotto 776YB monopod
Member for 10 years, 2 months
29 profile views
Last seen Sep 15 '18 at 23:07
- Stack Overflow 618.4k 618.4k 9090 gold badges651651 silver badges926926 bronze badges
- Photography 20.5k 20.5k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 9k 9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Code Review 6.8k 6.8k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.9k 2.9k 1717 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2569 How do I generate a random int number?
- 1452 Easiest way to split a string on newlines in .NET?
- 1452 Is 23,148,855,308,184,500 a magic number, or sheer chance?
- 1285 How are parameters sent in an HTTP POST request?
- 1257 window.onload vs $(document).ready()
- 805 Getting the last element of a split string array
- View more network posts →