I have 30 years of programming experience, going back to the Apple ][ days and Vic-20s and so on. Wrote my first commercial app (something I got paid for) in 1982, and I wrote a locally-successful game for the C-64 in 1985. I work in banking, and have a company of my own. My hobbies currently are programming, RC model aircraft (planes and helicopters), rifle and pistol marksmanship, and photography.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
13 profile views
Last seen Feb 3 '17 at 23:59
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Photography 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Arduino 443 443 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 421 421 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Video Production 304 304 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 What is the purpose of Decimal.One, Decimal.Zero, Decimal.MinusOne in .Net
- 68 Check for column name in a SqlDataReader object
- 38 SELECT * EXCEPT
- 32 How do you go from Naboo to Tatooine without the hyperdrive?
- 17 Is there any reason for numeric rather than int in T-SQL?
- 12 How to use Deblector?
- 11 How to figure out if a DSLR will help my interest in photography?
- View more network posts →