Been programming applications since 80s and websites since 90s.
Photography, electronics, and RC hobbyist.
Additional interests in robotics, graphic design.
All around experimenter.
Formal training in linguistics.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
25 profile views
Last seen Feb 9 '18 at 21:46
- Stack Overflow 5.3k 5.3k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Photography 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1k 1k 55 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Travel 888 888 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Robotics 886 886 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 163 How to find out what type of a Mat object is with Mat::type() in OpenCV
- 50 Previously denied entry from Canada to USA. Does that technically count as setting foot "on US soil"?
- 46 How long has my Linux system been running?
- 39 How do I copy multiple files by wildcard?
- 37 Why can't I run GUI apps from 'root': "No protocol specified"?
- 37 How do I get the directory that a program is running from?
- 36 Could a computer unblur the image from an out of focus microscope?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
12 Weekly Featured Image: Ongoing Contest Jun 4 '15
10 Weekly Featured Image: Ongoing Contest Sep 3 '15
7 Weekly Featured Image: Ongoing Contest Mar 26 '13
6 Weekly Featured Image: Ongoing Contest Jun 23 '16
5 Weekly Featured Image: Ongoing Contest Apr 2 '14
3 Weekly Featured Image: Ongoing Contest Jun 2 '14
2 Need to cull old images from contest Jun 8 '15
0 Is there a reason the standard font is a bold font? Apr 10 '13