Member for 8 years, 3 months
Senior Lecturer in representation theory
- Mathematics 9.2k 9.2k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 651 651 22 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- Photography 123 123 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 Application of Hilbert's basis theorem in representation theory
- 26 How can classifying irreducible representations be a "wild" problem?
- 20 Symbols of animals
- 20 How to remove the "." in the proof environment?
- 18 Are quivers useful outside of Representation Theory?
- 17 Are wild problems related to undecidable ones?
- 12 Is there any non-monoid ring which has no maximal ideal?
- View more network posts →