I've been photographing since the late 80s, starting with 110, before moving through 35mm, APS and onto Digital. I've been a Canon EOS SLR user since 2000, and have EOS bodies for 35mm, APS (well, someone had to buy one) and digital.
I've been selling photos for a number of years, although I still have a day job as a technical architect to pay the mortgage for the moment.
(And yes, that profile picture is a sunset I've taken)
- Stack Overflow 35.1k 35.1k 1212 gold badges8787 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Photography 15.4k 15.4k 1010 gold badges6060 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Windows Phone♦ 8.7k 8.7k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7k 7k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 3.5k 3.5k 77 gold badges3232 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 159 The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'xxxxxxx', database 'zzzzzzz', schema 'dbo'
- 110 How can I better organise and file my photos?
- 108 .Contains() on a list of custom class objects
- 79 SQL SELECT from multiple tables
- 75 How can I set a DateTimePicker control to a specific date?
- 73 How can I change the default credentials used to connect to Visual Studio Online (TFSPreview) when loading Visual Studio up?
- 63 Is watermarking worth it?
- View more network posts →