I've been photographing since the late 80s, starting with 110, before moving through 35mm, APS and onto Digital. I've been a Canon EOS SLR user since 2000, and have EOS bodies for 35mm, APS (well, someone had to buy one) and digital.
I've been selling photos for a number of years, although I still have a day job as a technical architect to pay the mortgage for the moment.
(And yes, that profile picture is a sunset I've taken)
- Stack Overflow 35.9k 35.9k 1212 gold badges8888 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Photography 15.6k 15.6k 1111 gold badges6262 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Windows Phone♦ 8.7k 8.7k 55 gold badges3030 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.1k 7.1k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Super User 3.8k 3.8k 88 gold badges3434 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 172 The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'xxxxxxx', database 'zzzzzzz', schema 'dbo'
- 119 .Contains() on a list of custom class objects
- 111 How can I better organise and file my photos?
- 91 SQL SELECT from multiple tables
- 79 How can I set a DateTimePicker control to a specific date?
- 74 How can I change the default credentials used to connect to Visual Studio Online (TFSPreview) when loading Visual Studio up?
- 64 Is watermarking worth it?
- View more network posts →