I teach physics at Fullerton College, a community college in Southern California. I have an undergrad degree in math and physics from Berkeley and a PhD in physics from Yale. Back when I was doing research, my field was experimental low-energy nuclear physics.
- The Great Outdoors 23.6k 23.6k 22 gold badges7878 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 18.4k 18.4k 4545 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Mathematics 7.4k 7.4k 3232 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.1k 4.1k 2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.9k 3.9k 1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 164 Coworkers accusing me of "cheating" for working more efficiently
- 93 Defining a manifold without reference to the reals
- 70 Why is learning mathematics compulsory?
- 64 Could PI have a different value in a different universe?
- 61 How do you handle an interview for a candidate who is performing poorly?
- 56 Why do we teach complex numbers?
- 56 Does the average American unwittingly commit three felonies a day?
- View more network posts →