I attack everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence; it is often difficult to tell which is which :P
Presently I'm a student pursuing ME in CSE from IISc, India. I intend to specialize in Machine Learning techniques for large scale data. Usually I use C/C++ and occasionally Java to code along with Matlab. Of lately I have been fiddling around with Python, which seems to have brought back the "fun" part in programming.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 '16 at 20:14
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 411 411 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Photography 289 289 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Travel 270 270 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 121 121 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 334 Why do we check up to the square root of a prime number to determine if it is prime?
- 31 Syntactic sugar in C/C++
- 22 Traversing a n-ary tree without using recurrsion
- 21 How to swap two numbers without using temp variables or arithmetic operations?
- 16 Why are there no courier services or box-rentals near airport security?
- 15 Length of an integer in Python
- 13 Vim not running inside tmux
- View more network posts →