I attack everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence; it is often difficult to tell which is which :P
Presently I'm a student pursuing ME in CSE from IISc, India. I intend to specialize in Machine Learning techniques for large scale data. Usually I use C/C++ and occasionally Java to code along with Matlab. Of lately I have been fiddling around with Python, which seems to have brought back the "fun" part in programming.
Member for 7 years
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 '16 at 20:14
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 471 471 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Photography 309 309 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Travel 270 270 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 173 173 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 351 Why do we check up to the square root of a prime number to determine if it is prime?
- 32 Syntactic sugar in C/C++
- 28 Traversing a n-ary tree without using recurrsion
- 20 How to swap two numbers without using temp variables or arithmetic operations?
- 16 Why are there no courier services or box-rentals near airport security?
- 15 Length of an integer in Python
- 15 Vim not running inside tmux
- View more network posts →