I'm a student of CS/part time-developer and hobby-photographer since I was 8 or 9 and my dad gave me a 6x6-box (120-film) and shortly afterwards a Lomo (that was before it became ... infamous) plus complete works for BW-development.
I try to not care too much about the technical aspects of photography, being a geek, and learn more about taking great photos.
I face post-processing with a kind of mixed feelings, as I experienced early that it can't save a bad picture. Nevertheless Hugin is one of my pets up to the extent that I built it by myself several times on Windows, although slowly the fun of panorama- and semi-HDR-stitches fades.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 31 '12 at 21:35
Top network posts
- 40 How to shift EXIF date/time created by time in days, hours, minutes?
- 18 What software could I use for aligning time lapse stills to remove camera shake?
- 17 SVN - Reintegration Merge error: "must be ancestrally related"
- 13 Does toddler need a helmet inside a bicycle trailer?
- 12 What are the major differences when digitizing slides/negatives with a DSLR vs. a scanner?
- 11 Is TIFF really of higher quality than PNG-24?
- 11 What should someone know when switching from Canon to Nikon?
- View more network posts →