I'm a healthcare provider, an SEO enthusiast, a blogger, an unsung photographer, an outspoken person, a nut with weird guerrilla marketing ideas, a crazy EL learner, and a mouse potato. To me, learning English language brings a lot of respect and refinement not only in your behavior, but also in your mentality.
Member for 6 years
28 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 '18 at 10:24
- English Language Learners♦ 64k 64k 8383 gold badges239239 silver badges403403 bronze badges
- Parenting 955 955 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 549 549 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 276 276 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 260 260 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 If potato chips come in contact with humid air, they become what?
- 64 Is there any more 'respectful word' than 'beggars' for these wonderful guys?
- 61 "Wow, what a car!" - Is it okay if I say 'Wow, what the car!"
- 60 How do native speakers 'guess' the pronunciation of the letters in a word they see for the first time?
- 49 "I can't login" or "I can't log in"?
- 44 What do we call 'ketchup', 'cheesy dip' , 'oregano' and things like that collectively, as they aren't side dishes?
- 43 Using 'very' to emphasize a 'noun' where emphasizing is NOT possible!
- View more network posts →