I'm a keen amateur photographer, starting out with a photography qualification using an SLR camera as old as me, black and white film and a darkroom. I shoot primarily digital but I have an interest in old film cameras. I have a 1925 Kodak Folding Brownie and a 1959 Kodak Retina. Visit my blog at Convexum.net and please make sure you Like my Facebook page too: facebook.com/Convexum
West Sussex, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 29 '18 at 14:30
Top network posts
- 27 Why are aperture settings visible when previewing photo on camera screen?
- 16 Better to buy an older high-level camera or newer entry-level camera?
- 15 How slide viewers work?
- 9 Why don't cameras have a precise orientation sensor?
- 8 Should I horizontally flip a client's portrait?
- 7 Why do the same poses seem stupid on my pictures, but good from pro photographers?
- 7 Auto button in Lightroom - can I adjust its default behaviour?
- View more network posts →