Learning every day and helping as I can. Learning more trying to help than reading the best.
Top network posts
- 16 Printing everything except the first field with awk
- 10 bash + sed: trim trailing zeroes off a floating point number?
- 10 How to remove all special characters in Linux text
- 7 How do I use a new-line replacement in a BSD sed?
- 7 How to check for empty string in ksh
- 7 Install Latest Stable Version of Ruby Using rbenv
- 6 Use sed to change first occurrence after match
- View more network posts →