Need a freelancer? Send me an email at
You're welcome to skim my SO answers to get a general feel of what I've worked with.
I have significant experience with Python and most of its popular packages and workflows (e.g. Django, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Numpy, Scipy, Scrapy, and asyncio), especially in the realms of network applications, web development, and data acquisition/processing.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 19 at 3:08
- Stack Overflow 218k 218k 3737 gold badges350350 silver badges414414 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Code Golf 590 590 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 571 571 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1335 How to prettyprint a JSON file?
- 563 How can I use pickle to save a dict?
- 481 Print multiple arguments in Python
- 362 Adding data attribute to DOM
- 294 Escaping ampersand in URL
- 279 How do I disable the security certificate check in Python requests
- 227 string.charAt(x) or string[x]?
- View more network posts →