Need a freelancer? Send me an email at
You're welcome to skim my SO answers to get a general feel of what I've worked with.
I have significant experience with Python and most of its popular packages and workflows (e.g. Django, Flask, SQLAlchemy, Numpy, Scipy, Scrapy, and asyncio), especially in the realms of network applications, web development, and data acquisition/processing.
Member for 9 years
1 profile view
Last seen May 19 at 3:08
- Stack Overflow 229.9k 229.9k 3838 gold badges359359 silver badges431431 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 986 986 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Golf 665 665 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1494 How to prettyprint a JSON file?
- 643 How can I use pickle to save a dict?
- 516 Print multiple arguments in Python
- 385 Adding data attribute to DOM
- 340 How do I disable the security certificate check in Python requests
- 314 Escaping ampersand in URL
- 233 string.charAt(x) or string[x]?
- View more network posts →