Milwaukee area Software Consultant with 12+ years of experience, 7+ of that in .NET. Previously used C++, MFC, ATL and VB6. Microsoft Certified Application Developer (2003).
On the Internet:
Member for 9 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 1 '10 at 20:03
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 740 740 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 379 379 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 183 183 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Photography 151 151 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 Is it safe to eat moldy cheese if you slice off the edges?
- 21 binary vs text protocols
- 16 How to caramelise onions?
- 13 How do I limit the number of elements iterated over in a foreach loop?
- 9 Is <Collection>.Count Expensive to Use?
- 9 List<> Better to init with a maximum capacity and only use a fraction of that, or init with no capacity
- 8 VMWare Unity Mode with Ubuntu 12.10
- View more network posts →