- Information Security 7.3k 7.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Academia 6.7k 6.7k 2525 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Politics 3.8k 3.8k 1717 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 197 Without a magic item economy, what is gold for?
- 107 Why is credit card information not stolen more often?
- 103 Why show the user 'There are n updates since page load, refresh to see them' rather than adding new data
- 94 Is it ethical to refuse enrollment of a previously dishonest student if you are the sole instructor for a required course?
- 83 The Challenge of Controlling a Powerful AI
- 79 Why can't the FBI read the key embedded in the iPhone's secure chip/ROM directly from hardware (silicon)?
- 75 Does human life have innate value over that of other animals?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 28 '16