- Information Security 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Academia 5.5k 5.5k 2020 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 5.4k 5.4k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 2.7k 2.7k 1313 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 190 Without a magic item economy, what is gold for?
- 107 Why is credit card information not stolen more often?
- 103 Why show the user 'There are n updates since page load, refresh to see them' rather than adding new data
- 81 The Challenge of Controlling a Powerful AI
- 79 Why can't the FBI read the key embedded in the iPhone's secure chip/ROM directly from hardware (silicon)?
- 74 Does human life have innate value over that of other animals?
- 71 How does a website know if a certain creditcard number is wrong instantly
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 28 '16