A medical student with the lifelong goal of wanting to understand my own research better through the eyes of statisticians.
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Biology 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Photography 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Chemistry 663 663 22 gold badges88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 Why do breathtaking views turn into "boring" photos, and how can I do better?
- 30 Could you get a doctorate based solely on a thesis written in your free time?
- 19 Reporting data dredging in a study
- 15 Dichotomizing continuous variables at their optimal cut-off for clinical interpretation
- 12 What is the purpose of gluconeogenesis?
- 11 How does glue work?
- 8 Blood pressure in aorta vs. blood pressure in brachial artery
- View more network posts →