I don't like photographing people, but do like photographing wild animals. I've also done a little product photography. I'm interested in budget and improvised equipment such as lighting and triggering, as well as optical science (part of my job).
I use an EOS 40D and still my old 350D, as well as various phones, compacts etc. and a strange selection of lenses and microscopes.
Any code of mine that I publish anywhere on stackexchange.com I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0. This also applies to documentation/instructions etc.
Opinions I post are mine and mine only unless clearly stated.
Attribution (especially if I say anything clever) is appreciated where reasonable - but specifically not demanded.
Member for 6 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 '19 at 16:18
- Bicycles 37.8k 37.8k 22 gold badges5656 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 32.7k 32.7k 11 gold badge6565 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 19.7k 19.7k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 18.6k 18.6k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 7.8k 7.8k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 175 What's the single-word for "left or right handed"?
- 165 Password management for kids - what's a good way to start?
- 80 Storing passwords in access-restricted Google spreadsheets?
- 78 What is so bad about puns?
- 73 Is my microwave damaged if I can smell the food inside it?
- 72 When a recipe asks to add spices to the oil, can you add the spices directly to the sauce for the same effect?
- 71 Is a 13-hour layover at Heathrow enough time to go see Buckingham Palace?
- View more network posts →