Experienced all-round software engineer and architect.
Has contributed to several open source projects including:
- Jaxen (Java XPath engine)
- XSLTC (Java builtin XSLT compiler)
Interests: General Java, concurrency, optimisation, compilers/JVM internals, algorithms, XML and all related standards, Swing, Java2D, Finance, GIS/geographic information processing, simplicity, Python, Ruby, C#, WPF, databases, ...
Member for 6 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 4 '16 at 14:03
- Stack Overflow 27.4k 27.4k 1313 gold badges4343 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Code Golf 459 459 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Travel 332 332 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Politics 299 299 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 271 271 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 325 Can (a==1 && a==2 && a==3) evaluate to true in Java?
- 77 How is String in switch statement more efficient than corresponding if-else statement?
- 71 Why must I use the "this" keyword for forward references?
- 39 Why is "a^=b^=a^=b;" different from "a^=b; b^=a; a^=b;"?
- 29 Can (a==1 && a==2 && a==3) evaluate to true in Java?
- 22 How to get an ideal number of threads in parallel programs in Java?
- 21 Why would a Western country sanction Saudi Arabia over Khashoggi's possible killing?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 4 '16