- Make the common easy, and make the uncommon possible.
- Make it easy to use, and hard to abuse.
- Do one job, and do it well.
- Apply the Principle of Least Astonishment
- Don't fix a performance problem that you don't have.
- Today's unit tests are tomorrow's regression tests.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 12 '15 at 12:25
- Puzzling 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Pets 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 514 514 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Arqade 277 277 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 My attempt at the world's shortest riddle: One rhyme, / Space, time
- 24 What forms of "body language" can be identified in snake behaviour?
- 23 Draw a line through all doors
- 18 Draw a line through all doors
- 17 Why didn't Ford Prefect detect Zaphod Beeblebrox's visit to Earth?
- 17 Look who just showed up!
- 16 How come so many species in Star Trek universe have compatible communications technologies?
- View more network posts →