Hagen von Eitzen
I did study math and had a knack for it, but I am sooo out of that business now ...
Member for 5 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 28 '18 at 8:20
- Mathematics 291k 291k 2323 gold badges279279 silver badges513513 bronze badges
- German Language 2k 2k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Travel 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 547 547 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 294 How can a piece of A4 paper be folded in exactly three equal parts?
- 172 Why is empty set an open set?
- 163 Can you be 1/12th Cherokee?
- 131 Is tipping mandatory at Restaurants and Bars in Germany?
- 104 Connected metric spaces with disjoint open balls
- 98 Why do people lose in chess?
- 93 What exactly are eigen-things?
- View more network posts →