Hagen von Eitzen
I did study math and had a knack for it, but I am sooo out of that business now ...
Member for 7 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 '20 at 7:18
- Mathematics 349.6k 349.6k 2828 gold badges319319 silver badges592592 bronze badges
- German Language 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Travel 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 327 How can a piece of A4 paper be folded in exactly three equal parts?
- 210 Why is empty set an open set?
- 170 Can you be 1/12th Cherokee?
- 133 Is tipping mandatory at Restaurants and Bars in Germany?
- 108 Connected metric spaces with disjoint open balls
- 99 Why do people lose in chess?
- 95 What exactly are eigen-things?
- View more network posts →