I'm writing Java, C/C++ and some Objective-C. I started programming in 2007 (when I was 11).
Right now, I'm working on my magnum opus: an iOS, Android, OS X, Linux, Windows game to be released soon on all relevant stores. The game is written in C++ using SDL and OpenGL.
A couple of seeds for my name (for
java.util.Random, radix 26):
- Stack Overflow 63.6k 63.6k 4343 gold badges187187 silver badges279279 bronze badges
- Game Development 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Code Golf 749 749 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 243 Is "delete this" allowed in C++?
- 131 Is leaked memory freed up when the program exits?
- 127 Java: Difference between PrintStream and PrintWriter
- 123 Allowing the "Enter" key to press the submit button, as opposed to only using MouseClick
- 98 How to do an Integer.parseInt() for a decimal number?
- 94 Difference between printStackTrace() and toString()
- 92 File can't be moved by root on OS X
- View more network posts →