I've got a BS in Physics from the University of Rochester, and I'm over half-way through my masters in optical engineering. I work at the Laboratory for Laser Energetics, where I develop and maintain technology for the Omega EP laser.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 '12 at 20:05
- Physics 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Area 51 432 432 66 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 430 430 22 gold badges66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Photography 351 351 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 326 326 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 How can airplanes fly upside down?
- 38 Is it possible to make Mathematica reformulate an expression in a more numerically stable way?
- 36 What does a healthy cast iron skillet look like?
- 35 Are human eyes the best possible camera?
- 27 What makes some laser beams visible and other laser beams invisible?
- 26 Is it possible to define an acronym-command which behaves differently on the first invocation than on the rest?
- 24 Newton's rings: What causes the other rings?
- View more network posts →