Film and TV VIP. Seeker of the peace. Part-time chandelier cleaner. A legend in his own time. Oppressor of champions. Soldier of fortune. World traveler. Bon vivant. All around good guy. International lover. Casual hero. Wandering Minstrel. Defender of Reason. Philosopher. Wars fought, bears wrestled, radioactive pigs slaughtered, equations solved, revolutions quelled, tigers castrated, governments run, test-rockets flown.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
56 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '19 at 13:57
- Seasoned Advice 41.5k 41.5k 1111 gold badges9999 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Photography 17.4k 17.4k 11 gold badge4141 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.8k 3.8k 1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.4k 2.4k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 987 987 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 63 Difference between "I am really sorry" and "I really am sorry"
- 38 Why does a bigger sensor lead to a shallower depth of field?
- 38 Creating watermark using html and css
- 38 Why did my attempt at pan-searing beef filets fail miserably?
- 38 What is the Black Card Technique?
- 35 What term means "all of the words one knows"?
- 34 Why does a microwave rotate the food being cooked? And is there ever a time when it shouldn't rotate?
- View more network posts →