Film and TV VIP. Seeker of the peace. Part-time chandelier cleaner. A legend in his own time. Oppressor of champions. Soldier of fortune. World traveler. Bon vivant. All around good guy. International lover. Casual hero. Wandering Minstrel. Defender of Reason. Philosopher. Wars fought, bears wrestled, radioactive pigs slaughtered, equations solved, revolutions quelled, tigers castrated, governments run, test-rockets flown.
Member for 10 years
56 profile views
Last seen Mar 19 '19 at 13:57
- Seasoned Advice 42.6k 42.6k 1111 gold badges108108 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Photography 17.5k 17.5k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.9k 3.9k 1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.4k 2.4k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Difference between "I am really sorry" and "I really am sorry"
- 41 Creating watermark using html and css
- 39 Why did my attempt at pan-searing beef filets fail miserably?
- 38 Why does a bigger sensor lead to a shallower depth of field?
- 38 What is the Black Card Technique?
- 36 What is this for? A burger-press?
- 35 What term means "all of the words one knows"?
- View more network posts →