Described once as "a creature too rare to kill, but too strange to let live" a_henderson is a technology obsessed biker/photographer who loves website development and pancakes. Outside the trenches of computer code, he is a contributor to the OpenStreetMap project and can often be found exploring new places whilst gathering geodata. Favourite things include fountain pens, pocket watches, motorcycles and numbers.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 8 '15 at 16:17
Top network posts
- 19 Should I 'run in' one disk of a new RAID 1 pair to decrease the chance of a similar failure time?
- 10 How should I specify minimum quality requirements for images submitted to my image archive?
- 8 Should I use 0.976 as the Canon 5D mkII Crop Factor / Focal Length Multiplier?
- 6 How can the focal length of a lens be many times greater than the lens's physical length?
- 6 GTA 5 big updates every launch, is this normal?
- 5 Does the Canon 6D do focus-point spot metering or center spot metering?
- 5 how to convert CR2 to jpg in batches on digital photo professional 4.1
- View more network posts →