I've spent three years living in China, and speak pretty reasonable Chinese (+ my girlfriend is a translator). I love Macs, travel, and the internet, and I'm always trying to get in shape. Anything else you'd like to know? Just ask.
Wellington, New Zealand
Member for 9 years
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 25 '11 at 10:02
- Chinese Language 4.2k 4.2k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 1.5k 1.5k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Travel 981 981 99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Photography 786 786 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 What are the best ways to avoid data roaming fees when travelling abroad?
- 34 Are video games like Wii Fit Plus actually any good for losing weight?
- 32 How do Micro 4/3s cameras compare with DSLR cameras?
- 32 How do you motivate yourself to keep exercising?
- 29 What is a good technique for remembering tones?
- 24 What is a reasonable rate of weight loss to work towards?
- 22 Why is stroke order important when writing Chinese characters?
- View more network posts →