I make my money writing software for a reasonably well-known web company, then spend most of it on photo gear. (I have a problem.)
I shoot Nikon. I started out with a D3000, ditched that for a D7000, and recently got a few film bodies.
San Francisco, CA
Member for 10 years, 3 months
14 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 '13 at 2:17
- Photography 12.1k 12.1k 1010 gold badges5656 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Arqade 391 391 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 345 345 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 283 283 22 gold badges33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 151 What is the "exposure triangle"?
- 100 What tiny thing in Lion makes you smile or has caught you off guard?
- 81 How to tell if a <video> element is currently playing?
- 71 How is ISO implemented in digital cameras?
- 34 Why store both JPEG and raw?
- 34 What are good gifts between $50 and $100 for photographers?
- 31 What is a good general purpose lens for Canon?
- View more network posts →