I've been a photography enthusiast since I got my first camera in 1989 (some cheap 110 film compact). I finally read "Teach Yourself Photography" in 2002 or so, with an immediate appreciable jump in how personally satisfying my photographic output became. I have never owned a DSLR. My main interest is in film photography, though only really those stages of the process before and after developing. Currently, my two main cameras are a Noblex 135 S rotating-lens panoramic camera and a Rolleiflex 3.5F TLR. (Links are to Flickr tags, i.e. not my photos.)
Profile photo is a daisy photographed with a Minolta 100mm 1:1 macro lens on Agfa Scala black & white reversal film.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 at 16:16
Top network posts
- 81 Is it worth trying to process film shot in 1989? (Fall of the Berlin Wall)
- 41 Run applications as administrator by default in Windows 10
- 40 What focal length of glasses is best for photography?
- 22 Any cameras move the sensor instead of lens elements for focus?
- 16 What is an efficient way to digitize a family photo collection?
- 16 How can I print a 3840×2160 pixel image on 4″×6″?
- 13 How does a film camera perform exposure compensation?
- View more network posts →