I've been a photography enthusiast since I got my first camera in 1989 – a Halina Flashmatic 110 Tele – and started to take the hobby a little more seriously around 2000 or so.
I never stopped shooting film (though never really had much interest in the darkroom), and I was late to jump on the digital bandwagon. Cameras I shoot with are a Noblex 135 S rotating-lens panoramic camera, Rolleiflex 3.5F TLR, Sony α7 II, GoPro HERO5 and my smartphone. (Links are to Flickr tags, i.e. not my photos.)
Profile photo is a daisy photographed with a Minolta 100mm 1:1 macro lens on Agfa Scala black & white reversal film.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 27 at 18:58
- Photography 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Super User 819 819 22 gold badges99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 392 392 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 205 205 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Bicycles 171 171 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Is it worth trying to process film shot in 1989? (Fall of the Berlin Wall)
- 51 Run applications as administrator by default in Windows 10
- 40 What focal length of glasses is best for photography?
- 34 Can I use my work photos on my personal website?
- 22 Any cameras move the sensor instead of lens elements for focus?
- 19 Do I have to shoot a whole film roll on the same ISO?
- 16 How to fix truncated PowerShell output, even when I've specified -width 300
- View more network posts →