The best programmers are not marginally better than merely good ones.
They are an order-of-magnitude better, measured by whatever standard: conceptual creativity, speed, ingenuity of design, or problem-solving ability.
(Randall E. Stross)
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 29 '15 at 12:18
Top network posts
- 172 How can I test that a function has not been called?
- 21 Spark - scala: shuffle RDD / split RDD into two random parts randomly
- 21 Import JSON Files into Logstash + Elasticsearch + Kibana
- 17 What is Hue all about?
- 16 Why is CSP needed to protect against img-src leak?
- 10 Spark - scala: shuffle RDD / split RDD into two random parts randomly
- 10 phonegap 3.1 - Unable to hide splash screen on device ready
- View more network posts →