I am cool, always eager to learn and implement the same, C and C++ admirer, Java lover, fond of Linux, jQuery is my crush, like to play chess/listen to music/travel in the free time.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 9 '17 at 14:58
Top network posts
- 66 Finding out nth fibonacci number for very large 'n'
- 11 Can I write a paper on a method that is novel but yields similar results compared to existing methods?
- 11 Do reviewers become biased about research papers written by authors of a previous low quality paper?
- 8 Finding the binary representation of the $n$th Fibonacci term
- 7 Convert C++ string variable to long
- 7 can one write a research paper which is based on his previous paper
- 7 How to write a follow up paper describing a different solution to a similar problem
- View more network posts →