Hobbyist photographer for 30 years. Enjoy landscapes, macro, abstract and occasional portraits. First camera was a Canon AE-1, but now use primarily Nikon gear from the D70, D90, D700 and D800. Fairly capable with Photoshop and other software. Just about to finish up a diploma in photography. Day job: software dev.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
186 profile views
Last seen Mar 5 at 18:13
- Photography♦ 32.3k 32.3k 88 gold badges7878 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 2929 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Video Production 308 308 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 286 286 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 271 271 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 82 How to retrieve the last autoincremented ID from a SQLite table?
- 77 How to both read and write a file in C#
- 69 Find closest numeric value in database
- 47 Without modification, is the built-in pop-up flash EVER appropriate?
- 41 How do people shoot very large moon views?
- 38 Why does my camera hesitate when shooting?
- 33 Why does my Nikon D750 and 18-200 lens have dark corners with no lens hood or filters attached?
- View more network posts →