Engineer turned manager. Engineering background is computer graphics, visual simulation, CAD. Deep technology exposure includes C, C++, .NET. I've done stuff from assembly on embedded systems all the way up to commercial website development from scratch using Windows stack. In the middle has been the delights of COM/MFC development. Mainly now I am a technical manager, who is daft enough occasionally to dabble in the codebase that his engineers had so lovingly put together. I have a big interest in SCM systems, and am familiar with a number of them including Perforce, Mercurial, TFS, and GIT.
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Super User 321 321 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 251 251 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Photography 239 239 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Arqade 183 183 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 119 Determining the last changelist synced to in Perforce
- 66 How do you search the text of changelist descriptions in Perforce?
- 29 Determining the last changelist synced to in Perforce
- 23 In Perforce, how do I get a list of checked out files?
- 18 How to do a fast and safe sync on perforce?
- 17 How to late bind 32bit/64 bit libs at runtime
- 14 32-bit vs. 64-bit systems
- View more network posts →