You: Do you know Jon Skeet?
Expert: I once tried to convince the community, it worked remarkably well.
You: Do you know Joel Spolsky?
Expert: I know joel spolsky to a certain degree at least.
You: Does he treat you well?
You: What is it like to work at Stack Exchange?
Expert: The answer is pretty complicated.
You: I'm listening.
Expert: I used to know someone who was listening.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
42 profile views
Last seen Oct 19 '19 at 3:04
- Stack Overflow 119.3k 119.3k 1919 gold badges167167 silver badges259259 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 38.1k 38.1k 88 gold badges8989 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Photography 30.9k 30.9k 55 gold badges6060 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- The Workplace 6.1k 6.1k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.8k 5.8k 1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1085 How to get the screen width and height in iOS?
- 169 iPhone Simulator suddenly started running very slow
- 166 How can I tactfully suggest improvements to others' badly designed code during review?
- 153 How to reject a code review that you believe is unnecessary?
- 139 Why is it impossible to build a compiler that can determine if a C++ function will change the value of a particular variable?
- 138 Passing data between view controllers
- 127 Objective-C: init vs initialize
- View more network posts →