You: Do you know Jon Skeet?
Expert: I once tried to convince the community, it worked remarkably well.
You: Do you know Joel Spolsky?
Expert: I know joel spolsky to a certain degree at least.
You: Does he treat you well?
You: What is it like to work at Stack Exchange?
Expert: The answer is pretty complicated.
You: I'm listening.
Expert: I used to know someone who was listening.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
40 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 at 6:18
Top Network Posts
- 1020 How to get the screen width and height in iOS?
- 158 How can I tactfully suggest improvements to others' badly designed code during review?
- 151 How to reject a code review that you believe is unnecessary?
- 136 Why is it impossible to build a compiler that can determine if a C++ function will change the value of a particular variable?
- 125 Objective-C: init vs initialize
- 120 Passing Data between View Controllers
- 118 How to enable ARC for a single file
- View more network posts →