I'm a Professional Sports Photographer in the winter and a wedding photographer in Berkshire in the summer. I have been published in UK newspapers and won awards from the Society's (the largest society of photographers in the UK)
I started Photography with a Minolta 7, transferred to Sony when they were bought out, and in 2011 I transitioned to the Nikon system.
I shoot on 2 D300s with a D7000 back up, all with battery grips.
- 70-200mm f2.8 VR
- 105mm f2.8G IF-ED Micro
- 50mm f1.4G
- 24-70mm f2.8G ED
- 18-200mm f3.5-5.6G AF/S VR IF-ED DX
- I also rent a 400mm f2.8 as these are very costly.
- 300mm f2.8 EX
- 12-24mm EX
- 2x SB 800
- 2011 21" iMac
- 2006 MacBook
- Photoshop CS5
- Lightroom 3
- Photo Mechanic
- Think Tank Airport Security v2.0
- Lowepro Flipsde AW400
- Lowepro Pro runner AW300
- Lowepro Street & Field belt system with 5 pouches
Wokingham, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 4 months
8 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 '12 at 15:47
- Ask Different 6.6k 6.6k 1212 gold badges4242 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Photography 866 866 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 465 465 33 gold badges55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 242 242 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 View all a fonts characters app?
- 17 Is There A Free Photoshop Alternative for Mac OS X?
- 15 What size canvas should logos be designed on?
- 14 Any other major difference between iPhone and iPod Touch except telephone function?
- 13 What is the benefit of purchasing a Mac formatted External Hard Drive?
- 12 Is there a way to extend the time you can talk to Siri for?
- 11 Is there an iMessage client for OS X?
- View more network posts →