My name is Eric-Alexander Schaefer. I live near Munich/Germany and work for Sixt (the car rental company) as a software developer.
https://www.ericschaefer.dev is my home base.
- Stack Overflow 19.5k 19.5k 99 gold badges4949 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- User Experience 567 567 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Arqade 352 352 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1207 C# "internal" access modifier when doing unit testing
- 183 How to overwrite target files with mv?
- 38 Git: Is there a way to figure out where a commit was cherry-pick'ed from?
- 35 When to throw an exception?
- 33 I just started a job with Scrum and something seems to be missing. I am new to Scrum
- 31 Java: How to test methods that call System.exit()?
- 27 How Yes or No Questions Should be Represented in Forms
- View more network posts →