I tried subtle, but it did not happen. Please delete all my accounts. Sorry, but at this point I'm simply tired of dealing with a lot of the truly painful users and I rarely answer now as a result. This site, and all of the related ones, has simply lost its attraction to me. I don't get paid for this work and a way too large segment of the population is simply not worth my effort. All grief, no benefit. Why should I do this?
So, after all these years, I want my accounts gone. Yes, before you ask, the last exchange on Pets put me there. I came within a hair of deleting his account and that is when I realized that my interactions here reached a stage telling me it was time to depart. You're welcome to him. The price, I suppose, for such users are people like me and so be it.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
342 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '17 at 0:32
- Photography 32.1k 32.1k 44 gold badges6767 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Pets 20.1k 20.1k 55 gold badges5454 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Arts & Crafts 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 313 313 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 Is blinking slowly at cats a way to tell them that you love them?
- 47 Why don't most cameras support PNG format?
- 38 What are the best techniques for photographing overweight people?
- 37 Is there good free software for editing Canon RAW files?
- 36 Can cats safely eat raw meat?
- 35 What should I do to switch my gear from Sony to Canon?
- 32 Is there any pure-html attribute to specify which element should be focused on load
- View more network posts →