top 0.56% overall
I tried subtle, but it did not happen. Please delete all my accounts. Sorry, but at this point I'm simply tired of dealing with a lot of the truly painful users and I rarely answer now as a result. This site, and all of the related ones, has simply lost its attraction to me. I don't get paid for this work and a way too large segment of the population is simply not worth my effort. All grief, no benefit. Why should I do this?
So, after all these years, I want my accounts gone. Yes, before you ask, the last exchange on Pets put me there. I came within a hair of deleting his account and that is when I realized that my interactions here reached a stage telling me it was time to depart. You're welcome to him. The price, I suppose, for such users are people like me and so be it.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
335 profile views
Last seen Apr 30 '17 at 0:32
- Photography 31.5k 31.5k 44 gold badges6565 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Pets 18.2k 18.2k 55 gold badges4747 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Arts & Crafts 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 313 313 88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 Is blinking slowly at cats a way to tell them that you love them?
- 44 Why don't most cameras support PNG format?
- 38 What are the best techniques for photographing overweight people?
- 37 Is there good free software for editing Canon RAW files?
- 35 What should I do to switch my gear from Sony to Canon?
- 34 Can cats safely eat raw meat?
- 31 How do I keep a cat out of my Christmas tree?
- View more network posts →