Canon EOS400D user for a couple of years now, idly contemplating an upgrade to 5DMkII or 7D but in no hurry: there's plenty of scope for improvement in technique before a better camera is needed.
I also keep a little Fuji S1500 in my desk at work for days when I can get out at lunchtime for an attempt at a theme from www.dailyshoot.com
London, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 31 '10 at 9:40
- Stack Overflow 46.2k 46.2k 1212 gold badges8282 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 741 741 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 244 244 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Super User 226 226 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 203 203 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 452 What does %w(array) mean?
- 440 How do I parse a YAML file?
- 358 How to convert a string or integer to binary in Ruby?
- 232 Ruby: Merging variables in to a string
- 150 how to convert 270921sec into days + hours + minutes + sec ? (ruby)
- 120 Copy every nth line from one sheet to another
- 110 How to sum array of numbers in Ruby?
- View more network posts →