I am a mathematics enthusiast, although I have no formal training. What I know is what I've been able to glean from searching Wikipedia.
I enjoy writing computer programs, although I have never been employed as a programmer. I've used two-dozen different programming languages, but my current favourite is Haskell.
I also have an interest in various areas of science.
On top of all that, I'm also a bad musician, a mediocre dancer, and a very bad juggler. :-P
Member for 4 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 '18 at 15:19
- Stack Overflow 55.9k 55.9k 1515 gold badges104104 silver badges200200 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.8k 4.8k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.9k 3.9k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Photography 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.1k 2.1k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 845 "What part of Hindley-Milner do you not understand?"
- 705 What is a monad?
- 247 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 160 Why not be dependently typed?
- 140 What is the difference between a consistent estimator and an unbiased estimator?
- 102 How are "/dev" Linux files created?
- 89 Working with time DURATION, not time of day
- View more network posts →