I am a mathematics enthusiast, although I have no formal training. What I know is what I've been able to glean from searching Wikipedia.
I enjoy writing computer programs, although I have never been employed as a programmer. I've used two-dozen different programming languages, but my current favourite is Haskell.
I also have an interest in various areas of science.
On top of all that, I'm also a bad musician, a mediocre dancer, and a very bad juggler. :-P
Member for 4 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 '18 at 15:19
- Stack Overflow 56.7k 56.7k 1515 gold badges104104 silver badges204204 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.9k 4.9k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 4.1k 4.1k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Photography 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.2k 2.2k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 855 What part of Hindley-Milner do you not understand?
- 714 What is a monad?
- 268 Why is Haskell (GHC) so darn fast?
- 161 Why not be dependently typed?
- 144 What is the difference between a consistent estimator and an unbiased estimator?
- 105 How are "/dev" Linux files created?
- 95 Working with time DURATION, not time of day
- View more network posts →