C#, C++, SQL Developer for 28 years. Pluralsight and Packt author. Microsoft certified.
Currently Software Architect at Zapinamo, based in the UK. Lead software developer / team leader / tutor / author.
I've been writing software since 1985. I pride myself on designing and creating software that is first class. That means it has to be fast, scalable, and with good use of design patterns.
I have done everything from risk analysis and explosion modelling, banking systems, to highly scalable multi-threaded arrival and departure screens in many leading airports, to state of the art wireless warehouse systems.
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 548 548 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 225 225 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Photography 213 213 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 191 191 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 SQL Server 2008 log will not truncate
- 19 A generic singleton
- 14 SVN ignore that is local to working copy?
- 13 Surprising SQL speed increase
- 11 C# getter and setter shorthand
- 11 What are the best practices in writing a sql stored procedure
- 10 Strange temporary array corruption
- View more network posts →