Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
22 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 '16 at 16:41
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arqade 697 697 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 111 Using \colon or : in formulas?
- 67 Class with too many parameters: better design strategy?
- 55 Why bother with the dual problem when fitting SVM?
- 51 Most Pythonic way to provide global configuration variables in config.py?
- 44 Why bother with the dual problem when fitting SVM?
- 31 Why is minimizing the nuclear norm of a matrix a good surrogate for minimizing the rank?
- 31 Create PostgreSQL ROLE (user) if it doesn't exist
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
-2 Weekly Featured Image: Jun 20, '11 Jun 14 '11