Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.7k 2.7k 1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arqade 698 698 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 121 Using \colon or : in formulas?
- 91 Create PostgreSQL ROLE (user) if it doesn't exist
- 72 Class with too many parameters: better design strategy?
- 67 Why bother with the dual problem when fitting SVM?
- 57 Why bother with the dual problem when fitting SVM?
- 53 How to merge multiple dicts with same key or different key?
- 33 Why is minimizing the nuclear norm of a matrix a good surrogate for minimizing the rank?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.