About Me Amateur photographer looking to expand my knowledge. I started shooting with film and played about with manual SLR for many years. Switched to P&S digital for a while then graduated to DSLR. Over the years I've tried my hand at abstract macros and a few other memes. Recently joined a Meetup group of photogs to learn studio lighting.
- Pentax K10D x 2
- Full-spectrum modified Pentax K10D
- smc P-DA 14mm F2.8
- smc P-A 28mm F2.8
- smc P-DA 35mm F2.8
- smc P-FA 50mm F1.4
- smc P-D FA 100mm F2.8
- smc P-A 135mm F2.8
- smc P-K 200mm F2.5
- smc P-A* 300mm F4.0 smc P-DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED/AL (IF) SDM
- smc P-DA* 50-135mm F2.8 ED (IF) SDM
- AF-540 FGZ x3
- Pentax 67 bodies and lenses
- ... and a couple of telescopes!
Menlo Park, CA, USA
Member for 9 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 '14 at 7:42
Top network posts
- 17 Is there development in the world of lenses?
- 12 How can I attach a lens without a collar to a tripod?
- 8 Why is my Swiss chard suddenly wilting?
- 7 Can one radio trigger be used to trigger two speedlights?
- 6 Does a high ISO generally result in bad dynamic range and less accurate color?
- 6 What special equipment is needed to photograph the sun?
- 6 How can I find infinity focus on a kit lens with no markers?
- View more network posts →