Hack photographer working mostly with analog methods, recreational graph theorist and coffee snob. BS in Mathematics from Duqeusne University. Systems Analyst specializing in Business Intelligence for a Fortune 500 company.
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 26 '17 at 14:19
Top network posts
- 23 Can I use a cheap night lamp as a safelight?
- 10 Can I develop my b&w film a year after shooting it?
- 9 How to compose such that the context does not overpower the subject?
- 8 Can an inanimate object be perceived as "Looking out of the frame"?
- 7 Should gear shift center itself while in neutral?
- 6 Clamshell/butterfly lighting - Should the lights move with the head?
- 5 Can I use high ISO film in bright light (without problems)?
- View more network posts →