Started programming on a Control Data mainframe in FORTRAN IV, back when that was still a new thing. Was apparently quite masochistic, because I kept programming anyway. For that matter, I still do...
Gold C++ badge #20
Gold C badge #12
Legendary badge #35
As of September 2020, I'm one of only two users who has been awarded the Gold vector badge.
committing crimesAnswering questions with Direction and Magnitude!
San Diego, CA, United States
Member for 10 years, 6 months
34 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 '19 at 4:15
- Stack Overflow 430.6k 430.6k 7070 gold badges565565 silver badges10251025 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 43k 43k 55 gold badges8383 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Code Review 32.6k 32.6k 44 gold badges6767 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Photography 18.3k 18.3k 11 gold badge4949 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 663 Correct format specifier for double in printf
- 540 Fastest way to determine if an integer is between two integers (inclusive) with known sets of values
- 465 How to print (using cout) a number in binary form?
- 438 Can code that is valid in both C and C++ produce different behavior when compiled in each language?
- 234 Why is conversion from string constant to 'char*' valid in C but invalid in C++
- 229 How come an array's address is equal to its value in C?
- 212 Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- View more network posts →