Started programming on a Control Data mainframe in FORTRAN IV, back when that was still a new thing. Was apparently quite masochistic, because I kept programming anyway. For that matter, I still do...
Gold C++ badge #20
Gold C badge #12
Legendary badge #35
San Diego, CA, United States
Member for 10 years
34 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 '19 at 4:15
- Stack Overflow 418.6k 418.6k 6565 gold badges548548 silver badges10011001 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 42.6k 42.6k 55 gold badges8181 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Code Review 31.9k 31.9k 44 gold badges6666 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Photography 18.1k 18.1k 11 gold badge4848 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Aviation 2.6k 2.6k 1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 638 Correct format specifier for double in printf
- 532 Fastest way to determine if an integer is between two integers (inclusive) with known sets of values
- 434 Can code that is valid in both C and C++ produce different behavior when compiled in each language?
- 425 How to print (using cout) a number in binary form?
- 215 How come an array's address is equal to its value in C?
- 211 Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- 208 Why is conversion from string constant to 'char*' valid in C but invalid in C++
- View more network posts →