Started programming on a Control Data mainframe in FORTRAN IV, back when that was still a new thing. Was apparently quite masochistic, because I kept programming anyway. For that matter, I still do...
Gold C++ badge #20
Gold C badge #12
Legendary badge #35
As of September 2020, I'm one of only two users who has been awarded the Gold vector badge.
committing crimesAnswering questions with Direction and Magnitude!
San Diego, CA, United States
Member for 10 years, 11 months
34 profile views
Last seen May 27 at 22:47
- Stack Overflow 438.3k 438.3k 7272 gold badges571571 silver badges10351035 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 43.3k 43.3k 55 gold badges8686 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Code Review 33k 33k 44 gold badges6868 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Photography 18.4k 18.4k 11 gold badge4949 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 3.5k 3.5k 1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 693 Correct format specifier for double in printf
- 547 Fastest way to determine if an integer is between two integers (inclusive) with known sets of values
- 487 How to print (using cout) a number in binary form?
- 439 Can code that is valid in both C and C++ produce different behavior when compiled in each language?
- 256 Why is conversion from string constant to 'char*' valid in C but invalid in C++
- 232 How come an array's address is equal to its value in C?
- 214 Why do most of us use 'i' as a loop counter variable?
- View more network posts →